Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Julia de Burgos and FREE shipping!

Julia de Burgos was born Febuary 17, 1914 in Carolina, Puerto Rico. She is considered by many as the greatest poet to have been born in Puerto Rico and generally considered as one of the greatest poets of Latin America. She was also an advocate for the independence of Puerto Rico and an ardent civil rights activist for women and African/Afro-Caribbean writers.

So....to honor this amazing woman, I would like to offer free shipping on each of the the two Julia de Burgos items in my shop. I will simply return your shipping fee to your PayPal account after you check out. This will go on for the rest of February and the entire month of March. I can also print this image on a top you send me and I will ship it for free.

Feliz Cumpleanos, Julia!

1 comment: