Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New to Nelesc Designs

Here are two new top styles added to the shop. The first is a semi sheer purple v-neck top available in S,M,L, and XL and the second is a semi sheer raglan sleeve top available in pink, grey and blue (check the shop for sizes). These are great for this in between crazy weather we are having in New York. One day it's 40 degrees and the next day it's 70 degrees. Crazy! Because they are semi sheer they are wonderful for layering. I am wearing them here with a black tank top. They are also great for those of you who don't like to show your arms even in the hot weather. I know a couple of people like that. Their sheeriness makes them comfortable to wear when it's warm.

Here, you'll see my usual icons. I did make a new screen for a new face but I need to tweak it a bit. I am hoping to finish it this week and unveil it next week. Stay tuned and tell me what you think! I love feedback.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the Angela and Frida prints! I live in Northern California so even in summer it gets really cool here and long sleeve tee's are perfect for the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Val! So glad to hear that people still use long sleeve tees in the summer! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very nice. The women should love these colors. They wear very nicely with leggings.

    I like the fact that you and Val have something in common. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Don! I appreciate the input. I am digging your blog!

    ReplyDelete