Saturday, July 2, 2016

New Arte Sana T-shirts

I'm so excited about this new shirt design... Arte Sana


I released a limited edition of these shirts to celebrate my 8th year in creative entrepreneurship


 "Arte Sana" means "art heals" in Spanish. But if you put the two words together, "artesana" it means artisan. 


Also available in black with white letters. 


In essence, this t-shirt embodies who I am and what art does. Art heals, I have experienced that first hand. As a mom of a special needs child, art is my therapy, and as a human being living in a world, full of ups and downs, I know that art heals.

I hope this resonates with others, if it does, check out more sizes in my shop, www.nelesc.etsy.com. These are a limited edition so when I run out of them, that's it, they won't be replaced.  

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment