Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm Not Just the President, I am a Client!

I was so happy when I woke up with a morning chill. I said to myself, "yay! I can wear one of my sweatshirt jackets this morning!" You don't know how much I have been longing for fall. I love fall fashion, especially jackets. Not to mention that I have been living with my crazy, frizzy, unruly hair in a headband and bun almost ALL summer. It's been so hot and humid in New York this year that I couldn't even wear it curly for fear that I would pass out.
Anyway, this is one of my first Frida sweatshirt jackets that I made for myself. I love it so much, it's so warm and cozy and such a conversation piece. My friends really liked it and it's what got me on the road to making more and selling them in my shop.


(don't you love my big forehead? Tyra Banks has nothing on me! LOL!)

I will definitely try to whip out some more this fall but with a little twist. Stay tuned. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment