Monday, October 22, 2012

Flash Light Shoes


I love these flash light shoes! How would I even begin to make them?

This photo is from the August issue of Marie Claire magazine in an article detailing the kooky creations of some of the designers who auditioned for the 10th season of Project Runway which ended last week.  The article does not reveal the name of the designer, whether they made it or not, but I would definitely have let them compete, only to see what else they could have come up with. 

I need these shoes! As a mom who likes quirky fashion, I could kill two birds with one stone.  I could stomp around the house looking  cutting edge while searching for all the toys, socks, cups (you name it) that wind up under the bed. Part of the caption for the photo read, "perfect for finding monsters under the bed." I could use them for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment